Angels, Accelerators and VCs: How to Get a Deal Closed
Moderator: Ted Werth, Tengrade, CEO; startup advisor @tejawe
- Jeff Lapin, Tech Coast Angels, President of LA Network
- Brad Zions, Harvard Business School Angels; Partner at Structure Partners
- Kris Bjornerud, Crosscut Ventures, Venture Partner; Amplify LA, Executive Director
- Dan Chen, Siemer & Associates, Managing Director
- Shamin Rostami, TYLT Lab, Partner
- Jeff Lapin, Tech Coast Angels, President of LA Network. Members of the Tech Coast Angels fund early stage Southern California technology companies. The membership consists of approximately 300 individuals from 5 independent regional networks (Central Coast, Los Angeles, Orange County, San Diego, Inland Empire).
- Brad Zions, Harvard Business School Angels; Partner at Structure Partners. Brad Zions is a Los Angeles-based investor and entrepreneur. Zions has deep domain expertise in digital media and the restaurant, apparel and entertainment industries. Zions has been an active angel investor for the past 16 years, both individually and as a member of HBS Angels. Recent investments include Jukin Media, Moviepass, bBooth, Parachute, TrustEgg and Venga. Previous exits include QXL (now Tradus, which was acquired by Naspers in 2008) and Google via Ron Conway’s Angel funds I and II.
- Evan Eneman, Wharton Angel Network of SoCal, President; Co-founder of WAN SoCal